Here is 3F the law about fairground and circus posters from the ‘The Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisements) (England) Regulations 2007’
3F -The Law About Fairground and Circus Posters
SCHEDULE 3 CLASSES OF ADVERTISEMENT FOR WHICH DEEMED CONSENT IS GRANTED
3F. An advertisement relating to the visit of a travelling circus, fair or similar travelling entertainment to any specified place in the locality.
|Conditions and Limitations||
(1) No advertisement may exceed 0.6 square metre in area.
(2) No advertisement may be displayed earlier than 14 days before the first performance or opening of the entertainment at the place specified.
(3) The advertisement shall be removed within 7 days after the last performance or closing of the specified entertainment.
(4) At least 14 days before the advertisement is first displayed, the local planning authority is to be notified in writing of the first date on which, and of the site at which, it is to be displayed.
(5) Illumination is not permitted.
(6) No part of the advertisement may be more than 4.6 metres above ground level, or 3.6 metres in an area of special control.